In honor of National Suicide Prevention Month, Johnson Behavioral Health Group is committed to conducting a FREE Depression Screening for Suicide Loss Survivors. These survivors are family members or loved ones of suicide victims.
After experiencing the traumatic experience of suicide, those left behind are more vulnerable to mental distress as they cope with grief, trauma, and sorrow. This free program aims to support bereaved families and help them find the resources they need to recover from the pain of losing a loved one to suicide.
1. This program is open to family members and loved ones of suicide victims who aim to find hope and healing after their loss.
2. Registrants should be residing in Louisiana and Arkansas, United States.
3. To register, visit us at www.johnsonbehavioralhealthgroup.com/free-consultation and provide your Name, Email Address, Contact Number and Location.
4. Once you successfully register, JBHG Team will contact you to discuss the program’s next steps.
5. JBHG Team will provide you with self-assessment forms that you must complete on or before September 16, 2022.
6. You will receive a follow-up email discussing the assessments’ results further.